Friday, February 20, 2015

Week 35 - STILL alive with Terrell's!

Here we are, on day eight of fun family time, shivering away our February winter break (that started early last Friday due to a snow cold day). We have resisted the temptation to hunker down under blankets on the couch, and have actually braved the elements...in search of snacks and/or entertainment (and by entertainment, I do not just mean driving in white out conditions or shoveling the driveway). Speaking of snacks, I opted to take Marianne's contest advice once again and wrote to a local company. There would be a teenage uprising if this house was not stocked with chips, so without further ado....

June 23, 2014

Dear Terrell’s Chipsters,

I was just standing at my kitchen counter, snacking on a handful of your ripple cut chips. Since most of the delightful chips were the size of my hand, I did not feel cheated by just taking a few. I was thinking to myself about how each crispy treat was more than a mouthful. Of course, I was having this thought while cramming each crunchy offering into my mouth, whole, of course. (There is an entirely different set of etiquette rules for counter snacking that go beyond the calories not counting.)

I could go on about the perfect thickness of the chips, the crunch and delicious potato flavor, but I really ought to make sure I closed the clip securely on that bag. I hope there isn’t another mishap like when the other bag from The Big Box was left open and the chips all fell into my mouth.

Cruuuuunch…mmmmm,
Andrea

Mother, blogger, snacker

Did they chip in to return some love? Well, no...but at least I know where to drown this dip's sorrows!
Current point total remains at 67 points!

Has anybody seen the competition?

7 comments:

  1. Never heard of that chip brand....but I'm partial to Wise so that's always my go-to chip! Or Doritoes. But honestly I don't let myself buy either very often.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have more staying power than my latest cold. And that's saying something.

    -andi

    ReplyDelete
  3. Man, these local brands are not customer friendly! I would have driven to your house with a truckload of chips after that letter!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Man, these local brands are not customer friendly! I would have driven to your house with a truckload of chips after that letter!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You should have gotten some free chips out of the deal. That sucks!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm really surprised they don't respond! But super fun letter. And Brrr . . . no snow OR cold days here, so we shiver all the way to the bus stop and bundle up as best we can. Stay warm!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm all out of chips. And me with a crunching addiction.

    ReplyDelete