Friday, November 14, 2014

Week 24 - Oh, I've still got more!


I decided to take a page out of Marianne's brevity handbook approach to letter writing for the CONTEST this week. One of her fine examples was the letter she penned to Hostess. When I take a page, I take a page...so here is MY brief letter to Hostess! (Sincerest form of flattery Mare!)

Dear Hostess with the Mostess:

To yodel is difficult. We prefer the simplicity and jolly feeling a ho ho provides.

Ring Dings are an easy call to ignore. Ding Dongs demand attention!

That is all, as I believe a tasty treat is beckoning to me.

Yours in snack cakes,
 Andrea 
Mother, blogger, packer of lunches

Did they share their cream-filled moist snacky love?
HO HO, you betcha! Five points for me!
Total points = 53



Don't forget to check out what the HOOP-dee-doo is all about over at Marianne's place this week!

5 comments:

  1. This feature cracks me up. I love your creativity (and Marianne's, of course).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Although it wasn't anything to do with food, I thought I'd use your cunning and compliment the local cinema.
    TA-DA! Two complimentary tickets to a film of our choice! I now have a picture of you on my mantle and worship it daily.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Score! Although I've never had either

    ReplyDelete
  4. You made me laugh! You should get extra points!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wooohoooo!!! Mmm, Ding Dongs. I bet you made a Hostessette's day at work. :D

    ReplyDelete