Wednesday, April 10, 2019

I is for...

I'm Different...Butterfly Boucher, 2004

The time has finally come when I ought to celebrate the aughts and the music they brought for the a-z challenge this year

We had music for home, when we fired up the disco ball, to dance to. However, we were also always on a quest for music to listen to in the car. My husband found For the Kids in 2002, a compilation of primarily kids' songs sung by contemporary artists. We loved it. In 2004 it was followed up by For the Kids Too! Once again, we were instantly hooked. I think I might have to throw these cds back in my car because not only do they bring back dear sweet memories, but they certainly are uplifting. Take a listen and I think you'll see what I mean.

3 comments:

  1. We used to play some great children's music in the car. I miss those days.

    Love,
    Janie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Interesting to learn over the years that everyone is different in their own way. And those that are not so different still think they are. And that's okay with me!

    http://gail-baugniet.blogspot.com/
    I is for: Infamous-Prison Secrets Part 1-of-2
    (Theme: very short stories/varied genres)
    J is for: Just Listen–Prison Secrets Part 2-of-2

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun song!

    Ronel visiting from the A-Z Challenge with Music and Writing: Imagine

    ReplyDelete