Saturday, April 6, 2019

F is for...

Firework...Katy Perry, 2010

The time has finally come when I ought to celebrate the aughts, and the music they brought, for the a-z challenge this year

It was nearly impossible to drive even short distances with the radio on after this song came out and not hear it. Seems like the tune was everywhere in fact. It has a fun beat and certainly wasn't the worst message coming through the speakers.I might have felt a little old for her music, but not for the pep talk.

3 comments:

  1. I can't believe it's been nine years since this song was popular. I remember my girls sitting in the backseat singing this at the top of their lungs like it was yesterday. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. she sang it with gusto. It's a good one

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love me some Katy!

    Ronel visiting from the A-Z Challenge with Music and Writing: Fleeting Fancy

    ReplyDelete