Friday, October 2, 2015

Living Room

I have to admit that I am sort of impressed that you have actually stuck to your plan to do this thing every week.
I can't believe you doubted me. Seriously, how long have you seen me wait for a piece of whatever you're eating? I do not give up easily-
Or go away quietly.
I'll ignore that, and move on with an update on my collection...
It is coming along nicely, thanks for asking...
I am even branching out from my fall decor...

Hey, where are you?
I love the living room! It's the one place in the house that is free of clutter and nobody else seems to know exists, so I can…wait, what the...
Yes, go on, I am nearly sold on this room.
What are you doing in here?
Um, living?
Foz, it totally defeats the purpose of my alone time if you are in here!
Shhhh...
Well, at least I have my comfortable little chair that…FOZ!
I got my pillow and blanket here first, so just move it along there. Yeah, this stink eye is for you!
Grumble, grumble…perfectly good chair…grumble…why does he look at me like that
Just keep walking, maybe there is a closet or something you can claim.

7 comments:

  1. Foz! Have a good weekend (you too Andrea! lol).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Foz, don't let anyone steal what should be yours.

    Love,
    Janie

    ReplyDelete
  3. My Polly claims the back of the couch, so the seats are still available in the living room! Cute post.

    ReplyDelete
  4. My comfy chair has been ruined because Maisy likes to sit ON the pillow that's the back of the chair. It's all smushed flat!

    ReplyDelete
  5. My dogs think any chair where I am currently sitting is THEIR chair. :) Sweet post about Foz!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I get the stink eye from Abby when I want to sit on MY furniture too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the stink eye....Foz is the boss....he's the king!!!

    ReplyDelete