Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Don't be jealous of my random

So remember last week when I said I had some thoughts, but was going to sit on them to see what my forty-four year old self thought of them? Well, in true aging fashion, I think I have forgotten what they were, and am not convinced that means they were unimportant.

You may also recall that I was lamenting over missing out on a bra-tastic celebration. Little did I know that things were going to be ass-mazing fantabul-ass ass-tastic! Look what I got (to make up for what I don't got)...
My dear friend certainly had my back with this birthday gift!

Oh happy day when the bakery box walks in.

Here, look at these pretty flowers while I see what else I've got...

There's no place like gnome!
In an attempt to show my appreciation for this handcrafted guy, I immediately started trying to order more, to the point where I may have seemed ungrateful.

My birthday, my candy...the rules are so simple, yet bound to broken. (Note to self: Find decent hiding spot)

Hey somebody in Baltimore loves me...
...you don't need to know what's under that chocolate because it will just make you sad that you don't have any! (I am only considering your feelings.)

Chicago weighed in as well...
...I am not showing you the actual delicious contents of this tin or the two deep dish pizzas because, again, trying to be considerate.

Just to assure you that I was not a total glutton, look at what was left of a piece of pumpkin cheesecake that three of us shared...
Seriously, none of us could finish that.

In one final act of totally living it up for my special week of celebrating, I turned the heat on. 55 degrees? I guess that explains why we felt a little chilly.
I am sure the heat wave style temperature setting of 62 isn't warming many of you up much. I actually think it's at 64 now, so I probably ought to go put shorts on.

Look at Stacy, she's celebrating too! Go say "hello"!
Stacy

6 comments:

  1. What's under the chocolate? WHAT'S UNDER THE CHOCOLATE, ANDREA?? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMGosh, this post is full of deliciousness! I'm visiting from Stacy Uncorked - Happy Belated Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Caramel creams are just one of my favorites, I'll be looking for those next time I stop by. Also, I think that was the best Pumpkin cheesecake ever.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, now that's my kind of celebration! Happy birthday!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You deserved to be spoiled...YAY! Happy Birthday!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pizza? Color me jealous...of that and the chocolate! I know you had a great birthday, after all that fun!

    ReplyDelete