Tuesday, January 10, 2023

New year...

...who 'dis? I had to rename this post from "Out with the old" because apparently I had good intentions of ringing out 2022 with a blog post when I loaded all of these photos into a draft, and then promptly forgot I  had done so?
I mean the date on the draft was December 27, so I was cutting it kind of close, and also had a rather short attention span. I know better than to think I can walk type in here all nonchalant...
...as if three months haven't gone by. On the contrary, I am nothing if not extremely chalant! Even Santa pleaded with me to tell him why...
...those hands need answers.

I hate to waste a decent photo dump, so I will just take this opportunity to give a little glimpse into what I was doing for the final quarter of 2022...
...and also like...
...but I'll try! Been there...
...read that! Sat there...
...wrote that! Attemped this...
...and got that! But she got this...
...so how about that?! Crafted like this...
...and painted like that! Smelled things like this...
...and regretted that! Puzzled this...

...laughed at that!

I guess now I'll go back to where I was...waiting for the snow to come back!

Despite being dismayed at what happened to the American Girl store displays, my scene obviously lacks some styling, and her purple highlghts > my gray ones.


1 comment:

  1. Santa has tiny hands just like Donald Trump! It's nice to see you.

    Love,
    Janie

    ReplyDelete