Tuesday, September 13, 2022

Still finding random!

Just when I think I've pulled all of the intended to be random photos off my phone, I happen to scroll past another one! Before we get started though, a moment...
...for the Queen.

In my own attempt to live like royalty, I've still been doing grocery delivery. Sometimes the amount of appreciation people show makes it worthwhile...
...other times? There's nothing I like more than anticipating just how far I will have to lug the bags, and knowing ahead of time that the answer is "as far as possible" for this house was extra special. Other times customers just offer friendly "advice" for how we can serve them better...
...like, do I want to meet my coworkers who need this reminder? Was it an option? Do you know how many bags of candy and other delightful snacks I have simply left on people's doorsteps?! This whole decent person persona is causing me to miss out. Since we're talking about snacks (when am I not at least thinking about snacks), this bothered me...
...now I know this typically is not a controversial blog, but I have to make my feelings known to explain my dismay at this. Enough. With. The. Pumpkin. Spice. Apple cinnamon is better. There, I said it! Now to further solidify my spot on the blogger debate team on the madness of these Goldfish, let's start by discussing who I consider to be the target audience is for Goldfish - small children! Is it because Pumpkin Spice knows Apple Cinnamon is better, so they are trying to corrupt a young audience? I understand the flavor blasted fishy crackers keep teens in the game, and may be too much for toddlers, but honestly my adult chidren still snack regularly on plain old cheddar fish. Pepperidge Farms, Goldfish are enough! Stop making them seem like they need to be something else. (Wow, I don't know that I realized I was so hot about this topic. I'm glad I didn't run into anybody I knew when I spotted them!) Moreover, Dunkin', get over yourselves. As a donut lover, I long for the time when you were Dunkin' Donuts and had some concern over the quality of your donut offerings. I really need to move on from this topic! This is not to say I'm out of things to say about it, just that it's time to move on. Should we show what happens when you think you can actually substitute sugar free confectioner's sugar for the real thing? It said so right on the package...
...but my sugar laden frosting doesn't usually spread like mashed potatoes. Those gave off a whole "if 2020 was a cupcake" vibe.

I cannot manage to put out my fall decor when I still see a string of 80 degree weather next week in the forecast, but was happy to visit this year's offerings...
...aaaaand then I was filled with regret! Why? Why the misspelling? If they wanted to be hip, wouldn't "da vine" have been a better option? Or is this to capture Adam DeVine fans? Am I missing something? Maybe I'm just being a witch...
...sweet, I might take an apple, and definitely cookies, from her...
...nope...
...also, no, but thanks in advance for tonight's nightmare. What else?
Um, ok. With the right decor. And along the lines of, "It's great if it has Pumpkin Spice"...
...we have "It's awesome if there's a faux succulent" (fucculent) shoved in it! Something for everyone though, including folks with fall weddings this year...
...who've selected pink, the most fabulous of autumn colors.

Please excuse what clearly became a rather ranty random! I feel better though, aside from wanting a donut or a doughnut for that matter! I may have lost this game of Animal Crossing...
...but my character was living larger than I am!

1 comment:

  1. During the pandemic, Anna enjoyed doing grocery delivery. I cannot emphasize enough how diverse the food in your area is. Consider the Goldfish flavor. You're quite fortunate.

    I can't believe you discovered that Funko Queen, either. Unless you had it already. You should check to see how much it is now worth because it is a collectors item.:)

    ReplyDelete