Tuesday, February 19, 2019

Bag of random

I was busy trying to decipher the ingredient list on these red bean cakes (gross sounding, no better looking...and totally addicting) when we were distracted by the packet. DO NOT EAT THE PACKET! FEAR THE PACKET! (totally wanted to explode the packet)
Alas, that wasn't the only dessert we had the other day. We also had this bag of...
...um...
 ...yeah, I'll just leave that there. We can look ahead to spring - it might come - perhaps March will come in like a lamb?
Or just a complete abomination of such? A sheep in a floral hoodie? Shower cap? Why can't I get past this? I am not typically one to stay stuck on something or let things linger...
 ...Oh, that? The wind has completely disrespected our barn swallow foil deterrent! I have no explanation for why I haven't taken that down. I could say that it's because we don't use the front door much this time of year, but I suppose the fact that I hung out in the cold to take the photo does nothing for my argument. Stay classy friends, and be shiny!

5 comments:

  1. I'm thinking the foil deterrent will keep nosy neighbors at bay.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies

    1. Really? I am afraid they will peek even more wanting to know what shenanigans are INSIDE if that is what I am willing to display! LOL

      Delete
  2. Why is the lamb bathing in flowers? Also, I want chocorooms badly, so what does that say about me?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh dear! I went to the post office too soon!!! Hahahahaha

      Delete
  3. A lot of work went into that lamb cake.....

    ReplyDelete