Tuesday, January 9, 2024

Hey friend!

Happy New Year! I hope you are well! I'm feeling a little awkward and shy just showing up back here after so long. The more time that went by, the more exciting, or at the very least interesting, I thought my return had to be. It is certainly not out of the ordinary for me to put unnecessary pressure on myself, but that doesn't mean it makes sense.
In lieu of the daunting task of making resolutions that I stand to crumple under the weight of, maybe this is the year I will just relax! With that spirit in mind, I decided I could treat this foray back into this space with the easy breeziness of seeing an old friend. (Yeah, I admit that there have been many times I have indeed stressed over seeing an old friend.) Maybe this can just be like when you see an old chum and the banter just starts while the time simply falls away. Let's start right in and try it with some things I've been saving on my phone to share with you.

No one was physically harmed in this off season trip into the changing room...
...but morale was low upon exiting as all items were surrendered to the attendant. These didn't even get taken off the rack...
...as those seem like a series of words that do not get better when strung together. In other puzzling items up for sale, we have these ladies...
...who are putting their best feet forward!? Let's keep shopping!
Why the name?
Why? Here's something I had not previously considered...
...hm! I guess I ought to learn how to put makeup on...
...and look for a bra to fit this perfume?
Again, why?
I sure will! Although that almost looks like fun! This on the other hand...
...is certainly beyond any hairstyle I've attempted. I don't know why, but that contraption is giving me gyn office vibes. And now a trip to the little girls' room in Canada...
...where their lady symbol seems very fit and their other restroom offerings...
...are maybe a little too on the nose!

Gotta hand it to Ottawa, Canada though, for having among other fabulous things, an incredbile Bills bar to watch a game at...
...and of course, some very necessary groceries... 
...(excuse the regular old barbecue chips that I erroneously grabbed instead of the ketchup ones!)

In other news, we got my husband one of those video bird feeders.
He (my huband that is) is doing well, aside from batting his most frequent visitor.

Let's get together again soon, shall we?! 

No comments:

Post a Comment