Monday, May 8, 2023

To everything there is a season

A time to march confidently to the fitting room…
…and a time to cast away those which did not fit!

Oh yes, it is that time again! I mean what else was going to make me dust off this keyboard? I think we all should have known it was going to be the quest for infernal satin or the barn swallows, and hopefully we have a little more time to catch up before the swooping starts and I have to make my tin foil hat.

Let's not minimize the effort that went into this journey...
...or, okay, let's. I'll see your power mesh, and my shrugging shoulders applaud the concern. Something to consider...
...I could pack some snacks in the leftover space with this one! Yes, someone with a keen eye for detail may be noticing all of the clearance tags. I have a rule that I do not pay full price for my ill-fitting bras. You may be thinking that maybe if I paid full price, I'd find a better fit? I doubt it. My optimism for such a foolish pipe dream snapped in a flash, like cheap elastic. With over forty years spent on this quest, Bigfoot might be less elusive. Obviously the top engineering schools in the country have been handing out degrees for undergrads working on "Anchorstrap technology". 
Please show me the crash test dummies that get harnessed in for the bouncing! What I wouldn't give to be more stable though. Even more bounce control...
...perhaps a graduate thesis? Thanks for pointing out the bounce zone, as I had no idea where the problem area might lie. Maybe someone with a packaging science major could come up with something? Luckily my friend was with me to offer the support that spandex was lacking. Whether the cups runneth over or the girls were peeking out from under, she remained diligent and committed to finding something.

Did we find anything? Yes, yes we did. Were both purchases disappointments once worn at home for over five minutes? Also, yes. My shoulders are stressed - gotta bounce! 

No comments:

Post a Comment