Monday, April 25, 2016

U is for...

…Uncle Buck

Soundtracks That Mattered (to me) is my theme for the A-Z Challenge this April.

Why do the tricky letters all hang out together near the end of the alphabet? Is that like when the shady types sat in the back of the classroom? I admit that I had to ask my friend google to help me think of some movies that started with the letter U. There he was, just hiding, Uncle Buck. Of course I had seen the movie, but did it even have a soundtrack? Why yes, yes it does. 
Plus, as a little extra bonus, this post is dedicated to Kari, in honor of her birthday this week. Happy Birthday to the biggest bestest John Hughes fan! Go bust a move, you wild thing!!!!


21 comments:

  1. I saw Uncle Buck with a group of other kids, which means I probably didn't watch the movie as intently as I might have otherwise. I don't really remember it (which is unusual for me). Hmm. Now I'll have to watch it again.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I feel like I must multi task when I watch movies...hahaha

      Delete
  2. U is a tough one. Uncle Buck was not in my queue.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this one! I haven't seen it in a long time tho. Love that Wild Thing!

    -andi

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. "But like Mic Jagger said, I can't get no satisfaction"

      Delete
  4. I loved that movie. It was so much fun. And the only songs I remember from the movie were Bust A Move and Wild Thing. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Uncle Buck! Fun! Had no clue it had a sound track. I guess most movies do???

    ReplyDelete
  6. Never saw this one either. :( Wow I'm a total movie failure. lol John Candy was great though.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. At least you might have some rainy days ideas now for while you're crafting!

      Delete
  7. Uncle Buck was a good movie, but don't remember the sound track.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I had no idea there was a soundtrack. Who knew! I miss John Candy.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I vaguely remember this film, but only vaguely :) My fav John Candy role is in Cool Runnings or Home Alone :)
    Tasha
    Tasha's Thinkings | Wittegen Press | FB3X (AC)

    ReplyDelete
  10. YOU DEDICATED A POST TO ME!!!!!
    I love you so much!!!
    And now I need to let you in on a secret...that I will message you because ARE YOU KIDDING?
    I AM NOT TELLING THE ENTIRE WORLD OUR SECRET!!
    Thank you for this.
    Really.
    Big hugs.

    ReplyDelete