Wednesday, April 26, 2017

V is for...

...Violent Femmes
My theme for this year's a-z challenge is off the top of my head-the first musical group to pop into my head...not necessarily my favorite, just the first to show itself.


Junior year of high school, riding around with my drummer boyfriend, listening to such edgy music!
Words to memorize, words hypnotize
Words make my mouth exercise
I am sure I am not alone in knowing only two songs by The Violent Femmes, but they are amazing tunes, and it is better than knowing none!

4 comments:

  1. I am not up on them. I went old time with Gino Vanelli. Prob before your time but that was first in my head.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've heard of them but I don't think I've ever heard any of their music. Or I heard it and didn't know it was them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i really likes your blog and You have shared the whole concept really well. and Very beautifully soulful read! thanks for sharing.
    ผลบอลเมื่อคืน

    ReplyDelete