Friday, April 21, 2017

R is for...

...(The) Rolling Stones
My theme for this year's a-z challenge is off the top of my head-the first musical group to pop into my head...not necessarily my favorite, just the first to show itself.


Well, well, well...here we are at the letter R. R as in REO Speedwagon, one of the four groups I considered to be the pillars of rock when I was a young teenager, along with Foreigner, Genesis and a band to be named tomorrow. Instead, Mick Jagger came strutting by with his Jumpin Jack Flash that is so hard to ignore. That still works though!

4 comments:

  1. Tough to beat old Mick and crew from back in the day. I always liked Paint it Black. A tad on the dark side!
    Happy Friday

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm funny about the Stones. There are some songs that I just absolutely love....and some I absolutely hate. lol Gimme Shelter is my fave.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Excellent choice. So many good songs from them.
    Heather

    ReplyDelete