Friday, April 14, 2017

L is for...

...Lionel Richie (????)
My theme for this year's a-z challenge is off the top of my head-the first musical group to pop into my head...not necessarily my favorite, just the first to show itself.


Here we are - Friday! The letter is L, so maybe some Loverboy? Workin' for the Weekend? Perhaps a...

Hello, is it me you're looking for?

Lionel Richie? Is that you? Truuuuuuly, truly surprised to hear from you. Sorry if I am not Dancing on the Ceiling, I guess I was expecting someone else. I cannot deny my love for you though (nor the number of songs in your catalog with the word "love" in them).

6 comments:

  1. Oh Lionel.......he can croon and bring joy in all his songs. Excellent L choice

    ReplyDelete
  2. All Night Long is my fave by him!!! And he was great in the Commodores too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Lionel Richie! His song Truly was 'our song' with my very first serious boyfriend. Thanks for reminding me why I loved him so much!

    Little House on the Prairie

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete