Monday, April 24, 2017

T is for...

...Thompson Twins
My theme for this year's a-z challenge is off the top of my head-the first musical group to pop into my head...not necessarily my favorite, just the first to show itself.


I figured this would be an easy one because, despite Thompson Twins being the first band that flew out of my mouth, I only associated them with one song. Curiosity led me to a quick google consult that only gave me two more readily recognized possibilities. I asked DJ Jazzy Husband if I knew any of the other songs displayed and just didn't realize it. His response, without even looking, was the obvious choice. It was not on the greatest hits list, but that means nothing. Enjoy the song, love the moment*...




*Especially you, Kari, future curator of the John Hughes museum (and celebrator of a birthday this week!)

4 comments:

  1. I love these posts!!! And this song. It's one of my favorites AND is in the screenplay!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the Thompson Twins!!!! "Doctor Doctor"....the one you posted of course...."Lies" and prob my all time fave by them, "Lay Your Hands".

    ReplyDelete
  3. So many of these eighties movies had 10 funny moments with annoying crap in between. I did love Jake though. The actor dropped out of acting as far as I know. He was too cute.

    Heather

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's a fun and not obvious pick. Adds to your variety. Happy Monday

    ReplyDelete