Thursday, April 20, 2017

Q is for...

...Queen
My theme for this year's a-z challenge is off the top of my head-the first musical group to pop into my head...not necessarily my favorite, just the first to show itself.

I know there are no surprises with this one, unless you suspected that I pondered Quarterflash on a daily basis. There may not have been a lot (no disrespect to any there were) to choose from, but by no means does that make this letter a cop out. Queen...QUEEN! So many songs that make one want to stand up, be proud and brave, shake a fist in the air, or simply sing so loudly - in a voice you know cannot compare.



4 comments:

  1. Freddie had an amazing voice. Although...and I know this is sacrilege to say....thanks to classic rock radio I'm so sick of them. lol The only song I will still listen to is Killer Queen. And I also love '39'. Of course Under Pressure with Bowie was great too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are a champion, my friend. Queen shall rule forever.

    ReplyDelete