Wednesday, May 9, 2012

52 Weeks of Happiness - Week 9

I really enjoy the first few nice days of spring. The days when the kids are anxious to get outside and breathe the fresh air. They haven't had a chance to get bored yet, or get on each other's nerves. The cool breeze keeps the drama away. All it takes to make them happy is a box of popsicles and some hoops.

It made me happy that I got to sit in my chair in the shade, on the porch, watching the gang play some great rounds of knock-out. 

I know better than to try to photograph their faces these days, but nobody had a problem with me focusing on the net.


Check out what made Leigh and other folks happy this week!





7 comments:

  1. I love this time of year. Its not to hot yet. This morning I woke up to a cool breeze coming in my window and the birds were all singing. It was perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, how low maintenance!!! Popsicles and basketball.....*nice* And just look at that lovely blue sky!!! We have had storms everyday here lately, but I am not complaining...not really, no not me because we really need the rain!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wait. . . you changed decorations AGAIN??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't know what you're talking about. ;)

      Delete
  4. It is raining here so I am living vicariously through your spring day. I hope you don't mind...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sheldon isn't too put out about pictures of her, but now I feel like I need to get her approval before posts about the shiny new fiance.

    ReplyDelete