Wednesday, May 30, 2012

52 Weeks of Happiness - Week 12

The flowers on my front porch are making me very happy this week!

Bleeding hearts-actually in the yard, not on the porch.
Columbines! I am so happy I know what these are, after ripping them out before they had buds for a few years at our old house, thinking they were just weeds.
Pansies with their pretty faces make me smile.
Lilies. Oh sweet Lily. This one doesn't look at me like I am crazy like that other one who lives here.
Hens and chicks and other succulents hanging out in the shade with an impatien tucked in the basket as well.

Pretty petunias!

Visit Leigh to find out what's making other folks happy this week!





**Of course I have more random photos of our trip to Canada that also make me happy, even though my son accused me of being a stalker in the water park when I took them, and even though I had to beg both kids to cooperate for some of them. It seemed poor form to then post them all. Plus, I really do love these flowers!**

8 comments:

  1. Those flowers are Gorgeous!! They would certainly make me very happy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love flowers I also have fresh them in my casa. They make me happy

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love these flowers! So vibrant!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Replies
    1. It is very early in the season...plenty of time for these lovelies to turn on me! Impatiens in the shade will love you,as long as you water them...they really will!

      Delete
  5. I bet they are making you happy!!! They are so *pretty* I love the bleeding hearts. :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love hen and chicks! I don't know if I like the plant itself, or if it's just the name...but it always makes me happy.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are lucky to have such gorgeous flowers!

    ReplyDelete