Friday, April 27, 2012

X is for Xtra letter

Xhilaration xtinguishing, xhaustion xpected...(xhale). "Xtremely xciting xperience, this xcellent A-Z xperiment, xploring xamples, xamining xcerpts.  Xtensive xploits xcavating x's, xemplary xcuse to xit xists? Xtra xplosive xertion to xplain this xception, so as not to xacerbate the xasperation of trying to xceed xpectations with this xhibition!" she xclaimed. "Xtraneous e's have been xcluded. Xylophones, xrays xenophobes, xenon and xylems were xcised...xchanged for this xceedingly xceptionable xcrement."

10 comments:

  1. Oh dear. This one gives me a headache. I'm not so good at the figuring-out-of-things. Ha! Colour me impressed, though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Xtremely clever! Xcellent.

    XYSTOI is an acceptable Words word. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Is that XYSTOI with an E or without? I am wrdfrnd if you want to start yup a game (excuse the name...I thought I was entering a password and haven't lived it down with my family yet)

      Delete
    2. Without E. Cool! Heheh. I'm Anti-bella. I will look you up. :)

      Delete
  3. That was intense reading I feel like now I need a Xanex to calm down...LOL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Xactly! Hey, did you get my email that I couldn't comment on your blog!? I had such fascinating things to say...HA!

      Delete
  4. Very Xclamatory!!! I was happy to xamime xtrodinary writing! XO

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am xhilarated by your xcitement! I always grouse about those xtraneous Es as well!

    ReplyDelete