Sunday, September 3, 2017

Salsa with a dash of super

Back before there was a Friday With Foz feature, there was another weekly segment here on the blog. It was kind of super, in a way, but in case you weren't with us back then, or have simply blocked her out of your mind - check out this Sunday post from 2014 (go ahead, I'll wait)...

Now that we are all caught up, I can share the little something super that went on here today - complete with goggles - Salsa day! (I now realize that I should have had a fan blowing to get that cape billowing, but I will ease back into this thing.)

2 comments:

  1. YAY! Super Mom's back!!! Do you ever serve salsa for dinner? I'm telling ya that Cheese Plate Friday Night is a thing around here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your super mom cape! The goggles are a great idea esp w/ all those onions.

    ReplyDelete