Tuesday, September 19, 2017

Really quick random

I just wanted to stop in quickly before I collect my big winnings...
 ...I am sure I am not too late, right? I can think of no more legitimate sweepstakes notification! Now don't you try to print out this "form" to fill in as your own. I will not forget any of you, and will continue to blog - perhaps on a better computer? Or maybe I will pay someone else to blog, better than I do, as my gift to all ten of you. However, for now, it's still just me! Do you see what I see?
This cloud made me laugh with its little eyes and great big lips! You know what else makes me happy? Inchworms!
But not when they are being dragged into a dark alley by a wasp!! I am off to try to figure out how I am going to ration these successfully until I get around to replenishing!

4 comments:

  1. You need to make a Walmart run with your newfound wealth and replenish the candy ASAP! I love the cloud!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! I know that cloud. I recognize him. He visited me in Jacksonville. As for your magnificent winnings, I know you'll share with me, your closest friend.

    Love,
    Janie, your closest friend

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am off to try to figure out how I am going to ration these successfully until I get around to replenishing!


    เกย์

    ReplyDelete