Sunday, September 10, 2017

Super genes!

Much like how we recently figured out the possible roots of creepy monkey attraction, another mystery may have been solved. Have I been choosing capes, or have the capes been seeking me out? Were super things written in the genetic stars?

The evening at camp started no different than any others, or at least the same as every other bib wearing, lobster eating dinner does. I may have gently teased my mother for wearing her bib well past dishes being cleared, but could not deny that her shirt had stayed clean. However, the next time she walked out of the camp, I was taken aback...by what was on her back!
She kind of played it off like she had forgotten, and a breeze must have come up, but I have always known her to be super!

6 comments:

  1. ROTFLMAO the apple doesn't fall far from the tree, n'est-ce pas?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Usually I never comment on blogs but your article is so convincing that,keep it up.You’re doing a great job Man,I never stop myself to say something about it. i99bet

    ReplyDelete
  3. สำหรับวิธีการเที่ยวชุมชนก็คือ รถจักรยาน 1 คัน นั่นเอง พวกเราก็จะสามารถปั่นไปดูวิถีชีวิตของชุมชน ทิวทัศน์ทัศนียภาพความสวยของธรรมชาติ แล้วก็ได้สูดอากาศบริสุทธิ์เข้าปอดอย่างนี้ นานเท่าไรก็ไม่มีผู้ใดว่าจ้ะ ตรงนี้จะมีฐานการเรียนต่างๆให้นักเดินทางได้เรียนรู้เกี่ยวกับสังคมรีไซเคิล น่าดึงดูดมากมายทีเดียว

    เช่ารถพร้อมคนขับ
    เช่ารถดอนเมือง
    เช่ารถรายวัน
    บริการรถเช่า
    รถเช่ากระบะ

    ReplyDelete