Tuesday, June 27, 2017

Somewhere over the random

Tuesday?! It's Tuesday? Has that been going on all day long? I attributed all of the joy I was experiencing to the whole Monday thing. Interesting. Taco Tuesday dinner solidified my understanding of where we were at in the week. Feeling revived after the fiesta, I decided to dust myself off and make an effort to make something resembling progress with the little bit of daylight left.

The rain was trying to keep itself out of my way, and I spotted a beautiful double rainbow. I had to follow it, giddy with excitement over what I might find.
Nooooooooooooo!

8 comments:

  1. HAHAHA The pot of gold at the end of the rainbow is definitely not in Walmart. Great pic of the rainbow though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I'd be suspicious of that rainbow. Kind of feels like a trap. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, no. A rainbow to hell.

    Love,
    Janie

    ReplyDelete
  4. If you need to remove some important data, like contacts data recovery trial thanks .

    gclub online
    goldenslot
    สูตรบาคาร่า

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Seriously please don't tell me that's what you found at the end of the rainbow!

    ReplyDelete