Friday, June 23, 2017

Lawn ornament

I can't believe how many weeks went by with no Fridays. I wonder who stole them all? No doubt the most concerning part of the ordeal was the lack of my posts in your lives. Hopefully you were able to sleep at night without knowing what I was up to.
I've been keeping a pretty vigilant eye on things around here. Don't let my pose fool you, as I could be up and defending my lawn in seconds...if I wanted to. Maybe we just have some differing opinions on what threats are? Bunnies eating flowers is not an issue for me, as I don't particularly like the taste of petunias. Plus, must I remind her of how much I do enjoy Rabbit Raisinettes? Basically, I have claimed whatever parts of this yard that interest me, and I am not sorry if one of her brand new planters fell into that category. She probably should have peed on it if it was so important.

5 comments:

  1. It's true. I couldn't sleep because I didn't know what you were doing. Penelope and Franklin couldn't sleep, either. It's been pure hell without you, Foz.

    Love,
    Janie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Watch out for ticks, though, Foz. Supposed to be bad this year.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Foz is smart and stays off hot pavement

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's true. I couldn't sleep because I didn't know what you were doing.


    เย็ดสาว

    ReplyDelete