You're invited to join the
My So-Called Teenage Life Blog Hop
March 25, 2013
We couldn't get enough of this last time, as I mentioned to Amy on more than one occasion. I am so excited that they have agreed to do the hop again, and to even let me co-host. The teenage girl in me feels like I am getting to sit at the cool lunch table! (Now if I can just keep myself from cracking up with a mouthful of milk, thereby sending it spurting all over the belongings of the cool girls like I did in eighth grade...)
Here's how the blog hop works:
- Step One: Sign up on the linky below
- Step Two: Dust off those old sappy diaries bursting with teenage angst or high school notebooks filled with bad poetry*
- Step Three: Skim through them until you find something share-worthy
- Step Four: On Monday, March 25 POST IT on your blog
- Optional: We all love seeing old photos, so if you have one lying around of you as a teen, post that, too.
We'll all be hopping around peeking into each others private teenage lives on March 25. C'mon! What else do you have to do?
*Didn't write in a journal or compose poetry as a teenager? Have no fear! Counterfeit entries are welcome! Pretend you're a teenager and write whatever you feel. Just make sure you're using your teenage voice.
And if you're still a teenager, hey, you're going to basically rock this blog hop.
Sign up below!