Remember me? Pedomemom?
I admit that the fall months were not enough training or preparation for what the next holiday was to bring. I had a hard time navigating my way through the dense layers of stress insulation, and was offended by how easily I was ignored. My cape and I were shoved so far down the list of things needing attention. Wrapping paper and tape in the top five? Are you kidding me? Then to add insult to injury, she rang in the new year with laundry and low speed wandering through the house. I could not keep quiet anymore.
Santa did not receive my request for one of those capes like the football players get to wear on the sidelines! They look kind of heavy which I think could serve dual purposes by not just keeping me warm, but also upping the exertion of my workout carrying that heft on my back. I suppose it is just one more idea to go in the file for Pedomemom merchandising.
The windchill here is -9 right now and the snow is piling up. I did get our friend to stop eating cookies long enough to shovel the driveway a couple of times today, as opposed to her usual break from baked goods to just eat candy instead. The one thing the two of us can agree on is that the elliptical is evil. In closing for today, I present:
Pedomemom’s Top Five Reasons To Despise the Elliptical
5. Stale indoor air renders cape lifeless.
4. Constant beeping of the machine is clearly an attempt to rally other household appliances to revolt.
3. The water mark on the ceiling is impossible to ignore.
2. The scenery at two miles is no better than that at the one mile mark.
1. The threat of falling off the street is practically non-existent.