Wednesday, April 24, 2019

U is for...

Unwritten...Natasha Bedingfield, 2004

The time has finally come when I ought to celebrate the aughts, and the music they brought, for the a-z challenge this year

This song! Can you feel the rhythm, the inspiration, the sense that you can do something...anything! Open up that dirty window, and she says nothing about cleaning said dirty window, which speaks to me even more. I think if I played this song on a continuous loop for an entire afternoon I could really get my act together. The problem has always been that I hear the song when I am driving in the car and lose the oompf by the time I get the groceries inside. Let's go people- no one else can feel it for you!

3 comments:

  1. Every time I hear this song, I think of The Hills television show and I hate that I even know what The Hills television show is.

    ReplyDelete
  2. she knocked it out of the park on this song

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't heard this song in forever!

    Ronel visiting with the A-Z Challenge: The Gifted and Unusual

    ReplyDelete