Thursday, December 14, 2017

Holidazed!

It's been a minute, hasn't it? October ended just in time, as it was growing more and more unappealing. November stared off promising like a lot of rebound relationships, until it became clear that it was truly not much more enticing. Luckily Thanksgiving arrived just in time to help get me grounded with a belly full of stuffing and a heart full of gratitude. So now what? What fascinating things do I have to report after this hiatus?

Let me be the first to welcome you to December! What's that you say? We're fourteen days in, and I am a little late? I see your point, but having just digested my latkes, weathered our first snow day, and started to wrap presents to put on that vacant tree skirt, I am finally ready to admit that December really is here. One would think that this sight alone would have brought me here sooner...
...but I did not know exactly what to say, and still don't. I suppose there are worse, and far more scarring, things a person could wear...
...my eyes...MY EYES!!!!! Now this feels awkward and I really don't know what to say. I think I will just head back over to amazon...but I do still like it here, so hopefully I make it back sooner!

7 comments:

  1. oh my. Wish I had not seen that. But welcome back and Merry Christmas to you. Good luck with the season. Jeff Bezos needs more money so buy more at Amazon! Cheers

    ReplyDelete
  2. ROTFLMAO We're going to St. Kitts for Christmas. I should get the Santakini for Trip. OMG I'm laughing so hard at the mere thought of it I can't breathe!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Santa hat included! HAHAHA! Yes, that is the tipping point that makes me want to buy it. Welcome back and happy December!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was just wondering where you were, and you showed up. I should wonder more often.

    Love,
    Janie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh god I have to post that Santakini thing on my stepdaughter's FB. lmao She was just saying today how creepy Santa is.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Merry Christmas, Andrea, to you and your family! xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete