Thursday, November 9, 2017

Throwback Thursday...

...to the random post I meant to write Tuesday!

There were other things going on involving my computer on Tuesday. Nothing major, just COLLEGE APPLICATION ESSAY REVIEW! Did I say that out loud? I was not actually involved in the process that evening, just my computer was. Yes, there is another computer in the house, but that one cannot be reached from the couch, where I was being held captive by a very persuasive cushion. My husband was the chosen editor in chief, and I pretended that was not the least bit offensive. Little did I know that she was just waiting to ask for my assistance with the big push...last night...final review...and actually hitting the submit button.
(Yes, we had to get off the couch for this as Chrome wasn't allowing her to actually submit.)
So I guess now I will get back to the random so it doesn't pile up on me! 

Can't I just eat my Halloween candy in peace without the pressure of Christmas candy? And can't m&m's get a hold of themselves and stop trying to cram nonsense into candy shells?
You know what was missing from peanut m&m's? Nothing! Peanut brittle has a place and it is by itself in my mouth. Obviously I will succumb at some point and try these when I have deemed the holiday season to have actually begun, but I will not be happy about it. Moving on to other joy filled food...
Was the real problem with lima beans the fact that the can left their appearance a mystery? I am even less likely to buy them if I have to see them. Glory? That is a bold statement, as is premium.

I might be the only one in our house who sees anything worth noting in this advertisement...
...but I am certain the look on the golden's face is saying something along the lines of "Bitch please, I get it, you are more petite than I am. I hope a certain hell awaits you on the other side...but bring me back something...please"

6 comments:

  1. Friend, I feel you on those college essays for applications.
    Good thing their mom's are writers.
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree on the candy aspect. Seasons need to be more defined

    ReplyDelete
  3. What in the world? Now pups are fat shaming each other? :/

    I suppose the applications and essays have been sent, huh.....where does your daughter want to go? Does she have a reach school?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't miss the days of my kids/students writing their college essays! Just remember, it has to be so UNIQUE, and not "I want to come to your college to be a ______" -type essay! Love the gate - Poor pup!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I remember when my boss made me type all of his daughter's college applications AND essays and then bitching cause my regular work was falling behind. I was pretty ticked off.

    I see you got spammed by Piseth San too. That's why I have my comment moderation turned on.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooooh oooh noooo, college applications. *shudder* Congrats for getting it out and on its way. Hooray! What the heck makes those peanut brittle M&Ms different from regular peanut M&Ms? And HA! I saw the same pic of the doggy gate and had to scoff. Good luck thinking that big dog ain't gonna even try.

    ReplyDelete