Friday, August 11, 2017

A rewarding experience


The humans here seem pretty amused with themselves about this...
...pardon me while I take a break from the hilarity to ask what the magic number is, and what the reward might be?

Foz! You're back here on the blog, is that not enough of a treat for both you and your fan(s)?

I will ponder that, but for now I ask you to keep in mind that NOBODY puts Fozzie in a corner!
Fozzie, you exiled yourself to that spot.

Why must you mess with my perfectly good Dirty Dancing reference?!

4 comments:

  1. Happy to see you posting again, Foz! And I appreciate your Dirty Dancing reference!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Foz! We've missed you, dude. Six days without an accident? That's pretty good.

    Love,
    Janie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Foz on Friday! Cheers. But get out of the corner, buddy!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Foz!!!!!! You're soooo CUTE! Glad you're back!

    ReplyDelete