Friday, May 6, 2016

We've been Fozzled


Oh dear, I was not aware this was going to make a comeback.
What choo talkin' 'bout Willis?

You completely took over April with your head up your a-zz, while I patiently waited. Catching up on homework...
dealing with very un-springlike weather...
sometimes I just laid around thinking (ahem, pouting)...
or practicing poses like this one...
And sometimes you continued your quest to completely disregard personal space.
I don't know what you mean.
Oh just speaking off the top of my head, Foz. 

7 comments:

  1. Oh Foz, so happy you are back. Abby and I missed you. You're such a handsome devil

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fozzie!!! I've missed you!!

    -eddie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Fozzles! You have mastered the art of looking pathetic. I can almost hear you saying, 'Le Sigh'. And the Academy Award for best dramatic performance goes to: FOZ!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gee, personal space with a pet? Yeah, I don't know if that exists or not...
    Cute!

    Cat

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww Fozzie!!!
    Did he bring you toast in bed??

    ReplyDelete