Thursday, November 8, 2012

52 Weeks of Happiness - Week 35

Plain and simple. Here is what made me happy every day this week...yes, every day...

Seriously, does that first handful of these not make you smile...at least when it's your hand anyway.

 A couple of times I added some dark chocolate raspberry ones to the mix, since dark chocolate is basically a health food and all.
 Sometimes I added raisins to the mix if it seemed like I needed more fruit intake.
If I wasn't really in the mood for anything too sweet, I added some dried tart cherries.

It made me happy that I saved the M&Ms for last on Halloween...when there weren't many trick-or-treaters left!

See what made Leigh and other folks happy this week!















8 comments:

  1. oooo lawd...I love me some M&Ms. With peanuts, especially.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dark chocolate raspberry ones you say?? Hmm. Must search those out. Sounds like happy time to me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We like the mint M&Ms at my house, but they don't stay around very long! Good call, throwing some fruit in there to 'disguise' the candy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wally World used to sell a mix of all of the above in a huge bag for around $7. Sure, they weren't M&M's, but one couldn't tell the difference with a handful of the stuff, what with the other delectables and all. Since I've been in Manila for a couple of years now, I am not aware if they still carry the product. But it used to be in the section where they sold sunflower seeds, nuts, etc.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mmmmmmm, M&Ms. I keep a container of the mini ones here at work in a drawer of my file cabinet and down a handful almost everyday. They are mini, so don't count, ya know? ;)

    And dark chocolate what now? I've never heard of them. Sounds delish.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Chocolate always makes me happy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Have you tried the pretzel M&Ms? Oh my. Be still my heart. Come be my nano buddy! What's your profile name?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Why would go and ruin all the wonderful chocolate with HEALTH FOOD??

    And tell me more about these raspberry M&Ms....

    ReplyDelete