Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Good Times!

So when Jillsmo over at Yeah. Good Times. asked me (oh, and the rest of the free world) to guest post, I was really excited, and panicked. She is a funny lady, with a funny blog, and I didn't want to go muck up her space. She's also really gorgeous...see for yourself...her hair is my favorite...so envious!


Anyways, I decided that I could pluck one of the more humorous tales from the general minutia of my day to entertain folks with. She even offered to use her super fab drawing skills to illustrate the post for me. I was still in a quandary over how I looked, but I put on my big girl panties and asked Jillsmo for some help, and do you know what? She gave me all of the help I needed to feel beautiful and confident...see? Sure, I might look a little heavier than her, but my girls are perky and my hair's so smooth.
Maybe It's Just Me!


Jillsmo even shared her techno-wizardry to make this a little button linky doo-dad! (Yep, that's the technical term.) Go on, grab it for a piece of flair for your own blog. It's ok to admit you've been here!

So today's the day! Yeah. Good Times. Head on over and visit me where the cool kids hang out! (Quick, before they make me leave!)

3 comments:

  1. has her blogfluence changed your life yet??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice boobs, though.

    Wait. Am I supposed to be doing something with that button? I'm lame and I forgot, again I think. Email me!! :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the boobs an the hair do...hubba hubba

    ReplyDelete