Tuesday, December 7, 2021

'Tis the season to be random

The snowfall last night made this morning feel magical! It really is that time of year again!
Seems like a fitting time for a little Christmas miracle, like blowing some dust off my keyboard and dumping some photos of my phone that I've been saving just for you. Let's start with a couple of signs that the holidays are most certainly upon us...

...whoah, that seems kind of aggressive as far as baked goods go, as well as gross as far as carbonated beverages go. Now prepare to be overwhelmed with the joy this guy has to bring...
...Santa meets elf meets, um, merman? The island of misfit toys has nothing on this situation, and I certainly don't need visions of this dancing in my head. The threat to my tastebuds and then this attack to my vision were not my only senses to be assaulted. This?
Oh, this candle's "aroma" made me throw up a little in my mouth! 
Let's move on to a few things I've learned other than to use better judgement when sniffing wax in jars...
...First, am I to presume that there are people who need serving suggestions for coffee pods? If you are one of them, you're welcome. Second, there is an appropriate tool for every job...
...and I believe, more often than not, it's chocolate. Third, somebody should really check on Alice...
...she is clearly a mess! And last, but not least...
...cats need privacy.

Before we go, here is just a little something from the land of Instacart that amused me. Shoppers have to scan each item's UPC code, which is typically just a regular old rectangle shaped set of bars. Some companies have jazzed up their codes though, and it's just a little bit of pizzazz I keep on the look out for (and yes, that is about as exhilarating as it sounds). Coffee creamer in a mug...
...yogurt in a spoon...
...a barn for the cheese from dairy cows...
...and for lactation cookie bites?
Wow...
...just wow.

1 comment: