Tuesday, February 9, 2021

Randomly or Snow it Goes

Do you ever just have a day where you just can't seem to get to where you want to be going...
...let alone figure out where you even want to go? Maybe you just get stuck...
...like we did when our cross-country skis must have needed some wax. 
Do you want to build a snowman? No, not on the bottom of our skis, while we were skiing on them! Here's a suggestion put forth by the grocery store...
...and yes, I am sorry that there weren't flocks of people trying it for me to show you. I might be in too deep now...
...with this seasonal track! (There are snowshoes in there somewhere!) No need to get frosty about it...
...Seriously though, how cool is nature's artwork on this frozen puddle?!? Would you like to see some more from that outing, because I could...
not...
...stop...
...taking...
...photos! Okay, let's see what other pictures I have. Oh here's some...
..."Pazazz"! Not that I am trying to tell you how to live your life, but these apple are. I am sorry to say that I found them less than "captivating". Speaking of captivating though, it has been a really long time since I have seen a creepy monkey. This sloth was trying very hard to fill the void.
(Sadly his/her price tag exceeded my gag gift budget. Maybe, just maybe, they will not sell out, and there will be some hanging around next week for 75% off.) Perhaps some regular old, not necessarily creepy, monkeys will do the trick? Luckily that was one of the open areas of the zoo last week when the husband and I took advantage of the forty degree heatwave!




They will have to suffice for now! (To be honest, that second to last one is a tad creepy I suppose.)

5 comments:

  1. I don't like the smile on that sloth's face. Mother would have slapped it right off.

    Love,
    Janie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Are you willing to overlook that fanny tat though?

      Delete
    2. I have to think about it. Mother certainly wouldn't have approved.

      Delete
  2. I love you getting out in the snow. I want snowshoes. I never thought I would hear myself saying a statement like that. Ever. I haven't been out in the snow in weeks because it has been snowing every other day here and COLD as balls. It was a high of 1 the other day. So I will live vicariously through you and your winter, sloth, zoo pictures.

    Also, what the hell are pazazz apples?

    ReplyDelete
  3. We can often manage the cold, but not the wind!
    I guess pazazz is a step down from pizazz? I thought the skins tasted funky, but noticed nothing captivating about the flavor overall, maybe like a gala apple

    ReplyDelete