Wednesday, January 17, 2018

WoW...Wednesday too?!

Wow! I know, I was just here yesterday. Those of you who've been hanging around here for awhile know that there is not necessarily a set schedule. Speaking of things that have been hanging around here, I dabbled in the notion of bra shopping today. It was not the full effort put forth in previous biennial events, but I realized if I didn't share now, I would just be contributing to the growing backlog of photos and things I feel compelled to share (as I do not feel inspired to make a grander undergarment extravaganza effort any time soon).

Not exactly what I was intending to boost...
In fact, bra shopping is typically a terrible blow to my ego. 

Now this seems to be asking too much...
Just trying to focus on the front. Eyes over here, please.

3 comments:

  1. If I had that bra, I wouldn't need to be on Weight Watchers.
    On the other hand, I am always up for an ego boost.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think the only way to eliminate back fat is to throw away your bra.

    ReplyDelete