And now...50 things you didn't realize you wanted to know about me, and may still not recognize the desire, but here we go anyway...
1. What are you wearing? One of my standard Meals on Wheels, who cares if I get it grease decorated ensembles.
2. Ever been in love? Yep!
3. Ever have a terrible break-up? Oh gosh yes. It still makes me cringe.
4. How tall are you? Shorter than my teenage daughter now and that seems to be all that matters.
5. How much do you weigh? Minus water weight?
6. Any tattoos? Do the temporary ones my niece shared with me count?
7. Any piercings? Two in each ear, but I only use one set
8. OTP (One true pair, favorite fictional couple?) Torn between Richie and LoriBeth or Major Hot Lips Houlihan and Major Frank Burns
9. Favorite Show? Of all time? I couldn't possibly choose! I sure did love me some Happy Days though...now, it's definitely The Goldbergs
10. Favorite Bands? Certainly not whatever that is usually on the radio. I need a little REM, U2 (most of the rest of the 80's as well), Fountains of Wayne or even Led Zeppelin to calm my nerves. Does Carole King count as a band? If yes, then her too...if not, then her too anyway.
11. Something you miss? The way Coke and Pepsi used to taste
12. Favorite Song? Just going to pick one...ummm...Piece of my Heart
13. How old are you? In dog years?
14. Zodiac sign? Would you believe I am on the cusp between Libra and Scorpio? I blame my indecisiveness on this....I think...
15. Quality to look for in a partner? Sense of humor!
16. Favorite Quote? "Fetchez la vache!"
17. Favorite Actor? Jon Stewart
18. Favorite Color? Purple
19. Loud music or soft? Depends how well I know the words
20. Where do you go when you are sad? First for the tissues and then preferably somewhere where I can organize something
21. How long does it take you to shower? Not very
22. How long does it take you to get ready in the morning? Depends where I am going which affects how long I twit over what to wear.
23. Ever been in a physical fight? Yep...think less eighth grade bad-ass and more eighth grade jackass
24. Turn on? The lights?
25. Turn-off? The lights...oh wait, liars!
26. The reason I started blogging? My facebook posts were getting long and I had so much more to say
27. Fears? Yes, several
28. Last thing that made you cry? Someone saying this was the last year our son would go apple picking with us. Not because it is necessarily true, but rather a reminder of how different things will be when he goes off to college.
29. Last time you said you loved someone? This morning when the kids left for school. I told the dog...um, no.
30. Meaning behind the name of your blog (Maybe It's Just Me)? No secret, just something I seem to say a lot
31. Last book you read? The Art of Fielding
32. Book you are currently reading? Shopaholic
33. Last show you watched? Brooklyn Nine-Nine
34. Last person you talked to? The guy picking up scrap metal on the side of the road
35. The relationship between you and the person you just texted? A friend I met when our sons were in kindergarten.
36. Favorite food? Pizza
37. Place you want to visit? Chicago (and not just for the bloggers)
38. Last place you were? Before I sat down at the computer I was in the kitchen. I feel like this was supposed to be something more glamorous...the grocery store? Yes, nailed it!
39. Do you have a crush? Meh, I'm kind of over it
40. Last time you kissed someone? This morning when I told those folks I loved them
41. Last time you were insulted? Hmmm...I feel more shamed lately for my parenting skills, but not necessarily insulted.
42. Favorite flavor of sweet? I guess chocolate, unless it's ice cream, then vanilla with hot fudge on it, and maybe some caramel. Are we almost done because I need a snack now?
43. What instruments do you play? I can play the violin, but not well.
44. Favorite piece of jewelry? Do any of you remember that beautiful bracelet?!?
45. Last sport you played? Badminton (totally a sport)
46. Last song you sang? The Wheels on the Bus (we had munchkins visit last weekend)
47. Favorite chat up line? One line? I am more of a nervous monologue kind of gal.
48. Have you ever used it? Oh, I've rambled for lots of people
49. Last time you hung out with anyone? That's what I do. I panic when left alone.
50. Who should answer these questions next? Tina at Not Just Another Mother Blogger should definitely distract herself and answer these!